Sunday, February 5, 2006

March for Life and Superbowl

I'm a little slow on the Sanctity of Human Life Sunday and the annual March for Life coverage due to personal circumstances.  After Abortion has rounded up posts covering the March for Life 2 weeks ago. Their posts features both their own experiences and views and share others blogs coverage.

Here in the U.S. it's the 40th annual Superbowl football championship. And we're having a Superbowl Party. Well, I wouldn't call it a party as much as a get together. Just a carry-in with extended family. And my younger sister and her boyfriend came home from college for the weekend (yea!). I'm not sure who I'm rooting for since my favorite team, the Indianapolis Colts blew it in the play offs. We'll see :) I'll post some pics later.

Update:
The Pittsburgh Steelers won against the Seatle Seahawks in the Superbowl, 21 to 10. And I've posted pics of our Superbowl party at my Photobucket photo album.

No comments:

Post a Comment